Thursday 28 November 2013

28 November - A Pachmarhi Incident



Last Sunday/Monday I went with 6 others from Sambhavna on a 2-day trip to Pachmarhi (Monday was election day so a public holiday). On the Monday, as we tripped around the hills I had an ‘interesting’ incident happen. This is a story from a healing point of view, but just as it happened, with no attempt at interpretation.
At one point we went to a place where the British used to take Indians to execute & throw them off a high cliff in to the deep crevassed valley below. It was a walk along a path and then a dried river bed, in the rainy season there must be a high waterfall here. The victims would have their hands and feet tied and a hood placed over their head, and they would have known exactly what was about to happen to them.
It is a lot further down than it looks in this photo.
As I stood looking right over the drop, the energy of the place felt very ‘odd’ to me, I cannot explain it better than that, so I sat down to do Reiki healing for the place and what had happened and to the people who had died as well as those who did the killing. I think I could feel anger, fear, cruelty stirring around the atmosphere.
Most of the others were playing cards at this time.
I looked up in the middle of this and there was a single eagle directly above me, seeming to circle on the up-flows. I carried on with the healing but only a minute or two later looked up again & the eagle was nowhere to be seen.
After I stopped, I felt a bit quiet but as we all started to walk away I got a feeling of deep sadness welling inside me. Later as we drove away this feeling disappeared.


Here we are leaving the cliff edge. Tabish in the green leading, then Dr Jay in a white shirt with Harshit just visible behind him, Biju and in the rear and the red, Deven.

No comments:

Post a Comment